Saturday, November 26, 2011

David LaChapelle in Prague!!




From the beginning of December we can enjoy the works of one of the best and the most provocative photographers of our days in Prague! David LaChapelle is famous for his surrealistic and erotic photographs, portraits of celebrities, such as Lady Gaga, Naomi Campbell, Marilyn Manson, Gisele Bundchen, Angelina Jolie, Pamela Anderson, Madonna, P!nk, Katy Perry...

This exhibition will showcase the most important periods of his work. 


Museum Hours:
Tuesday–Wednesday,
Friday–Sunday: 10am–6pm,
Thursday: 10am–8pm,
Monday: Closed






All images via www.davidlachapelle.com

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete