Sunday, November 6, 2011

What a beautiful autumn SUNday!

Let's finally meet. My name is Tati, I'm an art and  fashion loving Blythe. I live in the heart of Europe and one of the most beautiful cities in the world - Prague. In this blog I will cover my favorite designs from the latest fashion weeks. I won't forget about talented emerging designers and also interesting events going on in Prague and some other things, we'll see.  As this is my first blog and I'm a newbie here, I have no idea yet how it will get, because I love too many things :) Hope you'll enjoy it. See you soon. 


I love having a walk in the botanical garden in this season. When the sun is shining, trees are of different colors and shades and you can hear the leaves rustling under your foot.. 


Today I'm wearing a long custom-made dress, made of beautiful brocade, silk and decorated with lace.

















No comments:

Post a Comment